Paul Kemp Portfolio
- Creative Director Ogilvy Singapore
Paul is a passionate fully integrated Creative Director, strong on strategy with over 20 years of experience in Advertising, Digital Marketing, Content creation, Brand Management, PR, Social, e-Com and Activation. He has worked on accounts from cars to clothing, from beer to banking and everything in between. He has experience and proven strengths in the following:
- Award winning creative origination and execution
- Creative direction over multi-discipline teams:
Advertising, digital, PR, shopper, e-com, design.
- Creative management: London, Japan and Singapore.
- In depth regional experience of both Western markets and South East-Asian markets. With some experience of the Middle East and African markets.
- Creating and supporting work that drives global brand equity across multiple markets.
- Direct client contact and relationship building.
Paul has a huge breadth of experience from working in some of the world’s largest networks and many of London’s top ten agencies as well as the entrepreneurial experience of running his own company as a consultant both to agencies and direct to client.
As a performer able to deliver a presentation he has honed his skills performing on stage in a number of dance performances. He still likes to jive across a dance floor. If you ask him nicely he will teach anyone a quick dance step or two.
In the last five years in Asia as a Creative Director of Ogilvy in Japan and Singapore, Paul has led multiple teams of creatives on both regional and global creative work. He has made a significant impact on both the quality and effectiveness of the work. In fact, receiving 10 out of 10 from the local client ‘head of marketing’ and ‘regional director’ on the SC Johnson account he ran in Tokyo. (Where this kind of agency score is very rarely given.)
In the last 18 months he has been part of winning new business for the Ogilvy Singapore office, both locally and regionally.